Lead development of software applications across client portfolio with a focus on MERN or MEAN frameworks within an Azure , AWS or GCP environment.
- Lead the continuous development of bespoke web applications.
- Take personal responsibility for components technical delivery collaborating with other developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions
- Continually improve our app development processes, practices, tools and techniques
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues as you advise them on the technologies and best practices of building a web application
- Encourage innovation, inclusion, teamwork, self-organisation, and diversity
- Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
- Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development.
- Version control software (Git) expertise
- A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility and development best practice
- Microservice, and API based, development experience, including designing and implementing REST and GraphQL APIs, and understanding API security patterns
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Familiarity with agile development
- Continuous Integration/DevOps experience.
- Experience with D3 or other front end visualisation libraries.
- Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches using a serverless framework like Azure Functions.
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles
We started this company with a goal — a goal to be the very best. We don’t just believe it; we know our team is our biggest asset. We’re a group of passionate innovators (*nerds), obsessed with personal growth, that believes in challenging the status quo to ensure we come up with the best solutions.
We have a phenomenal culture, unparalleled drive, and every single person in our team is very carefully selected to make sure we maintain this. We are diverse, and we celebrate that. We are whole people, with families, hobbies and lives outside of work and make sure we have a healthy work-life balance.
We are rapidly expanding and on a growth trajectory. We are continuously hiring at all levels across Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Data Engineering.
BI:PROCSI is actively committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion throughout our workforce. Our aim here at BI:PROCSI is to represent all selections of society and for each member of the team here at BI:PROCSI to feel respected in a balanced working environment to be able to give their very best.